REGISTRATION IS CLOSED! WE HAVE REACHED CAPACITY!
CHECK BACK FOR OUR SCHEDULE NEXT YEAR
As a benefit of Membership, Georgia CCIM is hosting a
Hands-On Site To Do Business Training Session
Course Instructor: Carol Campbell
STDB Course Objects and Strategies:
After completion of the course, students will be able to differentiate areas by:
· Is this are thriving, is it stagnant or is it declining?
· Who are the customers? Where do they live?
· Where are the employers?
· How do people spend their money their money in this area?
· Where are my competitors located and how far away are they?
· Produce template Esri reports, interpret and apply them to specific cases.
· Define a market area to obtain the most accurate data
· Create custom reports that can be used to compare areas or sites
· AND MUCH MORE
Wednesday October 23rd 2019
9 a.m.-3 p.m.
CE HOURS 5HRS
Lunch will be served
Thursday October 24th 2019
9 a.m.-1 p.m.
CE HOURS 4HRS
No lunch provided
Space is limited to 35 attendees. A WI-FI enabled laptop is required.
Please arrive before 8:50 a.m. with laptops connected and logged into STDB.
Class begins promptly at 9:00 a.m