April 13, 2015
The most recent class of the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors’ Million Dollar Club includes 29 CCIM designees, a certification for top commercial and investment real estate experts.
Sim Doughtie, CCIM, of King Industrial Realty, Inc., was selected as the Alvin B. Cates Recipient, the most prestigious award of the Atlanta Commercial Board of REALTORS®. Doughtie won the award because of his creativeness, innovation and persistence in transforming the old Shannon Mall that sits on 87.75 acres in Union City into an industrial park and e-commerce center, creating new life and jobs in South Atlanta.
Additionally, two CCIMs - Chris Copenhaver of Cushman & Wakefield and Bob Cottle of Colliers International - were named Phoenix Award recipients for 10 successive years in the Million Dollar Club.
The full list of CCIMs awarded includes:
More than $20 Million
• Bob Cottle, CCIM – Colliers International
• John Johnson, CCIM – Sperry Van Ness Interstate Auction
• Kirk Rich, CCIM, SIOR – Rich Real Estate Services
• Bill Butler, CCIM – JWB Realty Services
• Dale Lewis, CCIM – DTZ
• Chip Roach, CCIM – PM Realty Group
• Rick Tumlin, CCIM, SIOR – Lee & Associates
$10 – 15 Million
• Sim Doughtie, CCIM, SIOR – King Industrial Realty
• Paul Hanna, CCIM – JLL
• Alan Joel, CCIM – Joel & Granot
• Ed Riggins, CCIM, SIOR – CRESA Atlanta
• Patty Burns, CCIM – Fickling & Co.
• Michael Cheney, CCIM – Richard Bowers & Co.
• Chris Copenhaver, CCIM – Cushman & Wakefield
• Ryan Denbow, CCIM – JWB Realty Services
• Jason Holland, CCIM – The Simpson Company
• Young Ja Kim, CCIM – Kim Commercial
• Steven Marshall, CCIM – NAI Brannen Goddard
• Sean Patrick, CCIM – Ackerman & Co.
• Jeff Pollock, CCIM – Pollock Commercial
• Frank Simpson, CCIM, SIOR – The Simpson Company
• Kevin Brangers, CCIM – Kairos Realty Advisors
• Michael Felton, CCIM – North Commercial Acreage Group
• Les Johnson, CCIM – The Simpson Company
• Andrew Joyner, CCIM – The Simpson Company
• Scott Lecraw, CCIM – LeCraw Realty
• Jenna Schulten – Richard Bowers & Co.
• Neal Shiver, CCIM – King Industrial Realty
• Chris Witcher, CCIM – Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
This year’s Million Dollar Club produced a record-setting $21 billion in commercial real estate transactions. The Club honors professionals who have produced real estate volume production of $3 million or more in commercial sales and leasing activity.
The CCIM designation is awarded to an elite group of commercial and investment real estate experts nationwide who complete a rigorous curriculum of essential commercial real estate skills, present a robust portfolio demonstrating their depth of expertise and pass a comprehensive exam. To learn more, visit georgiaccim.com