April 14, 2015
Ten members of the Georgia CCIM Chapter recently earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation from the CCIM Institute, one of the leading commercial real estate associations in the world. CCIMs are recognized experts in commercial real estate brokerage, leasing, asset management, valuation and investment analysis.
The following professionals were awarded the designation at the Institute’s headquarters in Chicago:
• Mark Bansavage, agent - Coldwell Banker
• Asa Candler, owner – VII Enterprises, LLC
• Tyler Divin, acquisitions specialist - Victory Real Estate Investments
• Alfred Ingram, agent - Coldwell Banker
• Samuel Ivey, broker - GHI Ventures, LLC
• Denise Lo, principal - Landmark Commercial & Residential Properties, LLC
• Patricia McGill, principal - McGill Company Inc.
• Sam Perlman, leasing agent - Adams & Co. Real Estate
• Trevor Rissler, senior asset manager - Greystone
• Stephanie Wiggins, senior property manager - Daniel Corporation
To earn the CCIM designation, professionals must complete a rigorous curriculum of essential commercial real estate skills, including ethics, negotiation, financial analysis, market analysis, user decision analysis and investment analysis. Prior to earning the designation, these professionals must present a robust portfolio demonstrating their depth of commercial real estate expertise and pass a comprehensive exam.
These 10 professionals join an elite group of more than 13,000 commercial and investment real estate experts nationwide. To learn more, visit georgiaccim.com